Day 12 of our 12 Recipes of Christmas special.
Makes 1 3/4 cups
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 ounces Chipotle infused Cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces Cranberry infused Cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Warm bread or dinner rolls
Beat the butter, chipotle infused cheddar, cranberry infused cheddar, dried cranberries, honey and chipotle chili pepper in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Shape cheddar mixture into an 8-inch long, round roll; tightly wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve butter with bread.
Serve this cheesy butter with warm corn bread; dot it on top of sweet potatoes; or stir it into tender green beans. The possibilities are endless!