Day 9 of our 12 Recipes of Christmas special.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 16 ounces shredded (4 cups) Keystone Farms White Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch fresh dill, snipped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons Aleppo chile pepper flakes or paprika
- Fresh currants, optional
- Assorted cracker
- Beat the cream cheese, cheddar and butter in a large bowl until blended. Add apricot jam and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place 7 teaspoonfuls cheddar mixture onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; scoop or spoon the remaining mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared pan. Shape cheddar mixture into balls. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place the dill, fresh parsley, dried parsley and chile pepper flakes into separate shallow bowls. Divide the larger balls into thirds. Roll a third of the balls into dill; roll a third of the balls into fresh parsley; and roll the remaining balls into dried parsley. Roll the smaller balls into chile pepper flakes.
- Arrange the larger balls into a wreath shape on a serving platter. Top with smaller balls and currants if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
Remember to adjust your ingredients according to the number of family or guests, and send us your pictures at @keystonefarmcheese to be featured on our Instagram. We'd really love that!